We’re ready to assist you with your convention and event planning. We can provide you with the following assistance when your group is staying at local hotels.
Our staff offers a variety complementary convention planning services.
- We can provide information on facilities, attractions, and support to help increase your attendance.
- We will prepare and submit formal bid proposals, make presentations to site-selection teams, host site inspections and FAM Tours.
- We can handle date and space availability research as well as coordinating hotel bids.
Let us help you make your event a success.
- We can help you locate local resources such as caterers, florists, transportation, photographers, security personnel, and other needs.
- We can connect you with local entertainers for special events.
- We assist in planning tours, spouse programs, children’s activities, and after-hours entertainment.
- We can provide step-on guides for bus tours.
- We can arrange a welcome letter or in-person address from city dignitaries.
We can supply a variety of helpful literature, beginning with a complete Visitors Guide and add brochures from local attractions, accommodations, and merchants. We can also include a map and event calendar upon request.
Let’s start with some Statesboro hospitality.
- We can provide and staff a welcome table/information booth.
- Nametags, welcome packets and welcome bags are available.
Publicity & Promotion
- Destination information is available to be sent in pre-convention mailings. It can also be accessed from our website.
- Media assistance is available, including contact information on local media.